Thursday, September 18, 2008

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!

Saturday, starting at 9, Nate and I will be playing a match at the Fishers Library. The line is +0.5 on Nate, though that's being a little generous to me in my opinion. +1 to Nate is closer to the rating prediction, which are usually correct (Painfully so. I promise you, you're almost certainly not better than your rating).

I think the games will be 75/15 or some such. We may have to move to Starbucks since the library closes at 5:30, but in any case if you're interested come by.

In other news, I am being severed from my job, getting married, having my large intestine taken out, and then most likely moving to Florida. Really. In that order. It's a big Fall for me.

3 comments:

chessx said...

"In other news, I am being severed from my job, getting married, having my large intestine taken out, and then most likely moving to Florida. Really. In that order."
So nothing much happening then!!!

Good luck with the opperation and congratulations for the marriage.

Caeruleum Canis said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

Who set this alleged "line" anyway?