Friday, August 15, 2008

Maybe I should just play quick chess...

Well, it's Friday night and I just won the reserve section of the Indiana state quick tournament. 4 games, 20/3, $70 first prize. Covers my entry fee with enough for a few beers. Here's the only game I could remember all the way through. It's an error filled Benoni but it has some cute tactical ideas. I hope you enjoy. Good luck to Nate, I hope you're doing well. Wish you were here. Maybe Kokomo's not so bad after all.

RampleyWycoffe.pgn


So many errors, as you would expect from a quick game, but fun and a good one for me to win.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a very entertaining game. And I'm pretty sure that isn't just the Vicodin talking. :)

My surgery went much better than expected. I arrived home about 3pm yesterday. I have a stiff neck and limited range of motion but that it the worst of it so far.

Congrats on winning the reserve again. You do seem to score better in QC than Classical.

chess addict said...

HI, Would you mind if we exchange links in our chess blogs? I will your link in my blog and also my link in your blog. Just take a visit in my chess blog and inform me if its okay for you. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Borislav Kaguvkov

chessx said...

Chessgasm nice game i wish i could remeber games after i have played them,hey i wish i could just play like that first!!!

Caeruleum Canis said...

yeah, chess addict no problem. I'll add you.

tanch said...

That's a very nice blitz game!

And congrats on winning the competition!